The Renowned Soprano Erika Grimaldi Joins the Crescendi Artists Family
We are delighted to announce that well known Italian soprano ERIKA GRIMALDI joins Crescendi Artists’ roster exclusively worldwide as of today, July 7th 2020.
For the last years Erika Grimaldi has become one of Gianandrea Noseda’s favorite full lyric sopranos and has done with him Requiem di Verdi, Desdemona/Otello, Maria/Simon Boccanegra, Alice Ford/Falstaff, Mimì/Bohème, Liù/Turandot, etc. Among her recent and future engagements and highlights are Mathilde/Guillaume Tell at Bayerische Staatsoper München and Torino, Giovanna/Giovanna d’Arco with Chailly in La Scala di Milano, Mimì/La Boheme in San Francisco, Contessa/Nozze di Figaro at Bolshoi in Moscow, etc…
She works with Artistic Teams such as Noseda, Chailly, Luisotti, Allemandi, Penderecki, Santi, Lanzilotta, Rustioni, Sagripanti, Montanaro, Lopez-Cobos, Abbado, Bieito, Loy, Poda, Ollé, Sagi, etc.
Click here for Erika Grimaldi’s Biography, Repertoire and Media.
- The Renowned Soprano Erika Grimaldi Joins the Crescendi Artists Family July 7, 2020
- Gregor Bühl’s new CD with Sharon Kam with a focus on the early Romantic era April 10, 2020
- Coronavirus Updates: Public Events Cancellations (Country by Country) March 12, 2020
- Adam Frandsen and Petri Lindroos at Stravinsky festival, Malmö March 9, 2020
- Nicolas Cavallier at Grand Théâtre de Tours March 9, 2020