The internationally acclaimed conductor Gregor Bühl has joined the production of Fidelio at the Royal Danish Opera Copenhagen. It’s a new, delightful interpretation of Beethoven’s opera, focused on love, hope, despair and the strength of the human will.
- Lina Johnson Sings in a Scartazzini/Mahler Concert with the Jenaer Philharmonie October 14, 2020
- Cecilia Zilliacus Stars in a Violin Concerto at Wermland Opera October 12, 2020
- Eir Inderhaug Debuts in Absolute Lloyd Webber Concert in Bergen October 10, 2020
- Erika Grimaldi Debuts as Alice Ford in ‘Falstaff’ at Teatro Petruzzelli di Bari October 6, 2020
- Christoffer Nobin Leads SRSO in ‘No Man’s Land’ September 30, 2020
- Gaston Rivero is Radames in Verdi’s Aida at the National Theatre Prague September 29, 2020
- Gregor Bühl Conducts ‘Fidelio’ at the Royal Danish Opera September 28, 2020